友情提示:如果本网页打开太慢或显示不完整,请尝试鼠标右键“刷新”本网页!阅读过程发现任何错误请告诉我们,谢谢!! 报告错误
热门书库 返回本书目录 我的书架 我的书签 TXT全本下载 进入书吧 加入书签

英语口语-第3章

按键盘上方向键 ← 或 → 可快速上下翻页,按键盘上的 Enter 键可回到本书目录页,按键盘上方向键 ↑ 可回到本页顶部!
————未阅读完?加入书签已便下次继续阅读!



Who told you that? 谁告诉你的? 
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
Who's calling? 是哪一位? 
Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球? 
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father? 她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?
Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?) 
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
Would you mind making less noise? 能不能小声点。
Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。 
You are just in time。 你来得正是时候。 
You are wele! 别客气!
You ask for it! 活该!
You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃! 
You bet! 一定,当然!
You can make it! 你能做到! 
You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。 
You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错 
You did right. 你做得对。 
You don't say so。 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
You don't say! 真想不到!
You don't seem to be quite yourself today。 你今天看起来不大对劲。 
You have my word. 我保证。 
You might at least apologize。 你顶多道个歉就得了。
You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。 
You never know。 世事难料。
You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。 
You set me up! 你出卖我! 
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
Your are wele。 你太客气了。 
Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。 
You're wele. 不客气。

 

久仰!I've heard so much about you。 

  

好久不见了!Long time no see。 

  

辛苦了!You've had a long day。 You've had a long flight。 

  

尊敬的朋友们!Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends 

  

阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency 

  

我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government; I wish to extend our warm wele to the friends who have e to visit Beijing。 

  

对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government; i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance。 

  

在北京过得怎么样?How are you making out in Beijing? 

  

我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him。 

  

欢迎美商来北京投资。American businessmen are wele to make investment in Beijing。 

  

欢迎多提宝贵意见。Your valuable advice is most wele。 

  

不虚此行! It's a rewarding trip! 

  

您的日程很紧;我们的会见是否就到此为止。As you have a tight schedule; I will not take up more of your time。 

  

请代我问候王先生。Please remember me to Mr。Wang。 

  

感谢光临!Thank you so much for ing。 

  

欢迎再来!Hope you'll e again。 

  

欢迎以后多来北京!Hope you'll visit Beijing more often。 

  

请留步,不用送了!I will see myself out; please。 

  

多保重!Take care! 

  

祝您一路平安!Have a nice trip! 

  

愿为您效劳!At your service! 

  

为…举行宴会/宴请Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of … 

  

欢迎宴会Wele dinner 

  

便宴Informal dinner 

  

午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)Luncheon 

  

便餐Light meal 

  

工作午餐Working luncheon 

  

自助餐 Buffet dinner/luncheon 

  

答谢宴会Return dinner 

  

告别宴会Farewell dinner 

  

庆功宴Glee feast 

  

招待会Reception 

  

庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China 

  

鸡尾酒会Cocktail party 

  

茶话会Tea party 

  

包餐/点餐Table d'hote/a la carte 

  

上菜Serve a courst 

  

您的位置在这里。Here is your seat。 

  

请入席!Please have a seat。 

  

欢聚一堂Enjoy this happy get…together 

  

请随便!Please yourself at home。/Please enjoy yourself。 

  

请各位随意用餐。Help yourself please。 

  

您喝点什么?What would you like to drink? 

  

现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!At this point; I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … ; to the health of Senator…; cheers! 

  

最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!Lastly; taking up this glass of fine wine; I propose a toast to … 

  

请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here。 

  

敬您一杯!Here's to you! 

  

祝你健康!To your health! 

  

我要为此干杯!I'll drink to that! 

  

随量!Whatever you like! 

  

我失陪一会儿!Excuse me for a minute。 

  

菜不好,请多多包涵!Hope you enjoy yourself。 

  

女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。Ladies and gentlemen; good evening。 The concert/show would start soon。 Please get yourself seated。 Thank you。 

  

招待会现在开始。The reception will now begin。 

  

全体起立,奏国歌!All rise please。 For the P。R。C。National Anthem! 

  

出席今天招待会的贵宾有…The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are … 

  

现在请…讲话I have the honour to call upon … 

  

开幕式现在结束。This concludes the opening ceremony。 

  

隆重庆祝Grand celebration 

  

庆祝成立…一周年Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of … 

  

热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛Hail the first FIFA of … 

  

值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!On the occasion of the season; I would like to extend season's greetings。 

  

祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!Wish you the very best of luck in your job; every success in your future endeavours; good health and a happy family! 

  

衷心祝贺您当选…Hearty congratulations on your recent election as … 

  

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium 

  

赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人Patron/sponsor/organizer/co…organizer 

  

举行谈判Enter into negotiation 

  

交涉Make representations with sb。 On sth。/deal with sb。 

  

事物性会谈Talks at working level 

  

对口会谈Counterpart talks 

  

议程项目Items on the agenda 

  

主题Theme 

  

议题Topic for discussion 

  

双方商定的议程Schedule mutually agreed upon 

  

开幕会议 Opening session 

  

全体会议Plenary session 

  

开场白Introduction 

  

情况介绍Presentation 

  

小组讨论Panel discussion 

  

同有关单位磋商Hold consultations with the organizations concerned 

  

一轮会谈One round of talks 

  

决议Resolution 

  

谅解备忘录Memorandum of understanding 

  

现在开会。I declare the meeting open。 

  

请…发言。I invite the representative of …To take the floor。 

  

下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy。 

  

我的介绍完了,谢谢!That's all for my presentation。 thank you。 

  

我先说这么多。So much for my remarks for now。 

  

我要说的就是这些。That's all for what I want to say。 

  

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues? 

  

让我先谈一个问题。If you agree(With your permission); let me start with one issue 

  

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。Before we turn to that issue; I wish to make a few ments/remarks on your presentation。 

  

您对此事怎么看呢?I wish to benefit from your views on this matter。/ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter? 

  

我提议休会十分钟。I propose a ten…minute break。 

  

我想接着刚才的问题讲下
返回目录 上一页 下一页 回到顶部 0 0
未阅读完?加入书签已便下次继续阅读!
温馨提示: 温看小说的同时发表评论,说出自己的看法和其它小伙伴们分享也不错哦!发表书评还可以获得积分和经验奖励,认真写原创书评 被采纳为精评可以获得大量金币、积分和经验奖励哦!